Friday, November 27, 2009

The Bitch is Back

(stone cold sober, as a matter of fact)

I can bitch, I can bitch...and I plan to because I generally believe that silence implies consent.

I had to change the name and masthead because looking at the picture of our stately parliament buildings and seeing the words House and Senate robbed me of the ability to write.  I realized it was because they no longer represent what they should: responsible government for the people.  It felt like the real politiicans had wandered off, maybe to the Library or some forgotten hall to debate policy for those who elected them and had been replaced by nasty, loud, petty, oversized children.

But let the monstrous kids have the run of the house and you no longer have a home.

It'll take me a while to re-build, here since I thought I would never blog again, but having caught up on other work and settled personal matters, I realize that every voice matters.

Even bitchy ones.


(missed youze guyz)

8 comments:

Real_PHV_Mentarch said...

Yes!!! ;-)

900ft Jesus said...

guilt trip did it :)

Real_PHV_Mentarch said...

Re-yes!!! ;-)

Dr. Prole said...

Welcome back!! Missed you terribly. Hope all is well.

900ft Jesus said...

Hi Prole!!!! Much, much better. Missed all of you over there as well.

Rev.Paperboy said...

especially the bitchy ones! Welcome back 900-ft Hey-Seuss!

BJ Bjornson said...

Welcome back. Your voice has been missed.

900ft Jesus said...

thank you, you lovelies.