Friday, December 10, 2010

Friday night Ode to Anonymous

"cause The Boss said we should

4 comments:

Real_PHV_Mentarch said...

Ya know it, boss-lady ;-)

900ft Jesus said...

damn you're fast! Nice write up on the new, improved SPP. Saw that one coming. You don't even have to sit back and ponder these things anymore.

That truck is barreling down the hill, no brakes.

(I love Tracy Chapman. We should clone her)

Beijing York said...

Love this song. It's not often you remember exactly where you were when you first heard a song. I was at Irene's Pub on Bank Street (Ottawa) for a weekend brunch with my buddies. Asked the barkeep, "Who is that?" and proceeded to buy the album.

Kim said...

I love Tracy Chapman too. I wonder what happened to her, we could use her voice right about now! My son was born the year this song came out, holy crap, time flies!